Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls Fallsview
Built in the late 1920s, the Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview is one of the most majestic and celebrated hotels in Ontario, Canada. It has a rich history as the first four star hotel to dot the Niagara Falls skyline and continues to be committed to its legacy of service and elegance. The Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls Fallsview has hosted both royalty and Hollywood legends, including Marilyn Monroe while she was in Niagara Falls filming the movie "Niagara". Passport Required
Reservations and Travel Tips
Book your room online or call the Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel at 800-519-9911. Be sure to mention CU Conferences to receive rates starting at $159 (CAD). Passport Required
Hotel Rate Includes:
- Beer tasting for 2 at Niagara Brewing Company
- 2 WEGO tickets: (This state-of-the art hop on hop off bus systems connects accommodations and tourism attractions throughout the city of Niagara Falls and Niagara Parks)
- E-Portrait at Hershey’s Chocolate World
- 2 bottles of complimentary water per day
- Complimentary printing of boarding passes
Rates are based on availability. If you are unable to book a room, call CU Conferences at 888-465-6010 for assistance.
The weather in Niagara Falls Canada during the month of May is generally pleasant - usually in the mid 60s.
You can either fly into the Toronto Pearson or Buffalo airports. We have arranged special pricing with Niagara Airbus for transportation to and from these airports.
- Niagara Airbus: visit www.niagaraairbus.com to book your transportation. Be sure to use code 616 in the conference code box to receive the special rates. You can also call 905-374-8111 to book your reservation.
- Toronto Pearson Airport: The cost is $96.00 + tax round trip or $69.00 + tax one way.
- Buffalo Airport: The cost is $105.00 + tax round trip or $74.00 + tax one way.
- Hotel Parking: CU Conferences has negotiated a special parking rate of $25 per night plus taxes and fees.
- Airfare & Car Rental Assistance: Call Altair Travel & Cruises at 800-264-3316 Mon. – Fri.; 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST. (Nominal Service Fee Applies)
Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls Fallsview Experience
The Crowne Plaza has hosted many notable guests throughout history including Walt Disney, Shirley Temple, Jimmy Stewart, Princess Margaret, Queen Elizabeth, and perhaps most famous guest, Marilyn Monroe.
An inspired menu of prime steaks, fresh seafood, and other classic favorites is what makes Prime a standout on the Niagara Falls dining scene.
Christienne Fallsview Spa is an extraordinary rejuvenation destination, featuring treatment areas and a Relaxation Lounge that directly overlook the breathtaking Niagara Falls.
Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Niagara Falls, Ontario, is a Canadian city at the famous waterfalls of the same name, linked with the U.S. by the Rainbow Bridge. It sits on the Niagara River's western shore overlooking the Horseshoe Falls, the cascades' most expansive section. Elevators take visitors to a lower, wetter vantage point behind the falls. A cliffside park features a promenade alongside 520-ft.-high Skylon Tower with an observation deck. What to do during your conference downtime? We have a few ideas...
The Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview is surrounded by beautiful parks operated by the Niagara Parks Commission, which connects people to the natural beauty of Niagara Falls with attractions like Hornblower Niagara Cruises, Journey Behind the Falls, White Water Walk, and more.
Clifton Hill is known as Niagara’s “Street of Fun” and is one of the most visited streets in Niagara Falls. Located in the heart of the city’s tourist district, the Hill is home to many one-of-a-kind attractions, museums, fun houses, haunted houses, and restaurants.
Casino Niagara is connected to the Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview by an indoor walkway and is an exciting entertainment destination featuring two floors of games including slot machines and poker tables, and the newly renovated LEV2L sports bar and restaurant.